Did anyone see Vintage Tech Hunters on Discovery Canada yet?

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Thu Nov 8 10:19:43 CST 2018

On 11/08/2018 09:03 AM, Ethan via cctalk wrote:
> Many of my collector friends now would rather buy a flash cart and
> download ROMs versus dealing with the speculative pricing on old games.

I equate the reproductions to kit cars.  If you are wanting something to
play / drive without angsting about damage, then IMHO, reproductions &
kits are a great way to go.  Just don't pretend that they are the real
thing.  Know that they are a reproduction / kit and enjoy the experience.

I've started seeing similar with old sound cards.  I'm following someone
on Twitter that's recreating vintage Sound Blaster cards.  I've seen
others that I can't remember the make / model of.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die