'90s era PC recommendation.

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun May 6 17:45:13 CDT 2018

On 05/06/2018 11:18 AM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:

> Does anyone have any recommendations for a '90s era PC that has PCI and
> ISA slots?  Ideally I'd like to have EISA slots too.  —  At least I
> think that's what I want.

Depends on your CPU needs, but if you're willing to settle for P2/P3
era, anything using the Intel i440BX or GX generally has very good ISA
support.

If you want to go earlier than that (90s covers a lot of ground), a 486
or P1 or SS7 board might also be a possibility.

I like the Supermicro and Advantech boards, but YMMV.

--Chuck