Is This A Shill?

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 17:06:34 CDT 2018

Personally, I find all of this hilarious.  ebay has been shady for as long

as I have watched it.  I gave up seriously bidding on "auctions" years ago.

Seems every time I bid and ended out the top bidder it would stay that

way till the auction ended and then suddenly someone beat me by a

dollar.  Without a neutral auctioneer the whole system bogus. Now,

if I see a buy it now and I think the price is reasonable I buy it.  When

I bid on an auction I know going in that I am not going to win so all I
really

seem to do is drive the price up for someone else.  And I really no
longer care.

bill