Is This A Shill?

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue May 1 15:57:02 CDT 2018

I'd look at the bid history if I could, but I don't seem to be able to see
it at all. It looks as if the item has been set as a Buy It Now at my top
price, even if I use a different browser so it doesn't know it is me looking
at the item, I just see a buy in now and no bid history. I am not too fussed
about the item, even though the actual amount is quite small, it is more the
principle that makes me inclined not to buy it.

Regards

Rob

Cisin