Cray Origin 2000 From Indiana University Scaamp Project- Rescued

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:44:25 CDT 2018

On 03/09/2018 06:58 PM, PhreakShow Telephone Company via cctalk wrote:
> I won an auction down at Indiana University for an SGI Origin 2000 System
> and 19 racks.

Aha, we were just discussing these on the Facebook vintage group... are
those two populated racks and 17 empty ones, or is there more to it than
that? It's hard to tell exactly what there is. I suppose I can stop being
impatient and wait for an inventory :-)

I'm not sure what the deal is with the enclosure that's holding the
graphics hardware - there are a couple of empty slots and I'm not sure if
that implies there was something there which has been removed, or if the
blanking covers have just been taken off at some stage.

cheers

Jules