2 long lost systems Needs OS, Update

Jerry Wright g-wright at att.net
Fri Mar 9 22:31:58 CST 2018

Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 04:53:27 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jerry Wright <g-wright at att.net>
To: "cctalk at classiccmp.org" <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Subject: 2 long lost systems Needs OS

Hi All,? I'm still looking for the OS media or any manuals for 2 systems 1 is a OSM Zues 4 Early Z80 System,the other is? a Pertec p4010 mini. which uses coax to the terminals.? I can find a little bit on the Pertec 3200 but nothing on the 4010.
Thanks, Jerry
,,,,,,,,,,,,,  Update  ,,,,,,,,, for those that asked and add info

The Zues is cute little desk top system with  a wood top. 16x16, Very simple, but nice.Had its own Multi user OS, Z80,  Seagate  ST-212 HD  12 meg , 5 1/4 Floppy.  With 10
 serial  ports, I would guess this thing would be sweating bullets,  if all 10 ports where busy.
Of coarse this is 2018 and it still runs. That has to say something.  date code is 1984

 Pertec
After doing a little searching . This is a Pertec 3200 series. By the info I have seen,It is a 3230 floor standing model.  The P4010 on the tag is most likely the configuration ???
It has a 70 meg HD (MFM), Bridge board,Tape drive and  5 1/4 Floppy. 68020 processor
 The Coax ports, where fast and The terminals could  be a long distance away. The Bridge board has a 68000 Processor and DPT sticker on the Roms.  Very nicely made Machine.
 Each Terminal Had a Z-80 with 64k of Memory in it.

There is a company in  Denver that lists the OS but they have not returned my E-mail Requests Yet ??

- Jerry
I have added some Zues and Pertec  Terminal pictures to this file.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsa6xu6fn9ct6db/AAC93v0xdy0nSuOJQ-1ApGbta?dl=0