Looking for Tektronix 4052 R12 Graphics Enhancement ROM Pack and Tektronix 4014 demo files

Monty McGraw mmcgraw74 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:45:50 CDT 2018

Zane,

I have been searching for the Battlestar Galactica programs or data files
since I got my 4052 and 4054 in 2000.

We may have to recreate them from the couple of screenshots on the web :)

The closeup screenshots on the TV shows may have been from 4010 series
Tektronix monitors.  I haven't seen any other info on the web from folks
actually involved in helping during the taping of those shows.

I created a program in 2000 in honor of Battlestar Galactica titled
Vipers.  That program is posted on the Tek 4051 Emulator github site.

Here is a link to my post on vcfed - which has a screenshot from running it
on the emulator - since I had not repaired my 4052 or 4054 until a month or
so later.

Here is a link showing running Vipers on my repaired 4054:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G3Xk-B5ZgUFYUTBrK3VevoqMXs_PIGsx/view?usp=sharing
The random number printout at the bottom of the screen - showed my 4054 had
just been upgraded to a 4054A from an upgrade kit I bought in 2000 off EBAY
but had not installed. :)

Monty