Looking for Tektronix 4052 R12 Graphics Enhancement ROM Pack and Tektronix 4014 demo files

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Sun Jul 15 15:58:44 CDT 2018

Looking at that Snoopy picture brought back a couple memories.  Do the files/programs necessary to create the Battlestar Galactica displays exist anywhere?

I’m also in search of a copy of the TekWeek that has the article on Battlestar Galactica.  As I recall they used $3 Million in Tektronix hardware on the sets.  My dad should still have a copy squirreled away somewhere, the trick will be finding it.

Cool!  It’s finally available online!
https://vintagetek.org/tektronix-in-movies-shows/
https://vintagetek.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/BattlestarGalactica_TW_060291978.pdf

The other thing the Snoopy picture reminded me of was a, if I remember correctly, National Guard exhibit at the Washington County Fairgrounds in the early 70’s.  They were making computer printouts of a Snoopy picture and, I think a calendar.  I’m pretty sure I have it in my archives, the trick is finding it…

Zane