New VCF Midwest Mailing List

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:26:17 CDT 2018

Hello all - I have created a mailing list for VCF Midwest news and
announcements.  You may already get your show news here or on the
forums, but it will be useful to us in the future to have as many
interested people as possible listed in one place.  So, if you'd care
to take a moment to drop an email (name optional) in the bucket, it
would be most helpful.  Mail volume will be low and of course, we will
not sell or share your email with anyone. Here is the link:

http://eepurl.com/dyuzub

(Many of you may find yourselves already on the list - that is either
because you've attended before, signed the paper sign-in sheet at the
show, or have otherwise made yourselves known.  The list site will
tell you whether you're already signed up).

Thank you and hope to see you in September,

-j