New TestFDC Results Registry

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:57:48 CST 2018

Please, call me Bill :-)
I have a system with a Catweasel and a connection to the motherboard,  I am
unsure how I have it set up as it has been many years since I opened the
box.    I have to see what I am doing in there.  It's a dual-boot system
that goes into either Win 2000 or DOS 6.22, but I forget how the catweasel
is hooked up and wither I use it with image disk or not.
Bill