New TestFDC Results Registry

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Jan 18 15:36:59 CST 2018

Will, I wasn't aware the CW MK4+ had a legacy floppy controller on it
(i.e. ports 3fx, DMA 2, IRQ 6 setup with NEC 765 command set).  The CWs
that I have (a MK3 and a MK1) are all sui generis devices not supported
by off-the-shelf software.  In particularly, I don't think they'll work
with, say, IMD, or AnaDisk.

--Chuck

--
--Chuck