DL10 documentation

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 11:36:41 CST 2018

On 10 January 2018 at 01:56, Phil Budne via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> DECnet Phase V encompassed ISO, and might have included IS-IS,
> which Rhea Perlman had a hand in (while at DEC?).

I had a major WTF moment at that. The actress had a prior or parallel
career as an engineer?

Some Googling revealed that you have your R Perlmans muddled. It's
Radia Perlman, designer of Spanning Tree.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053