DL10 documentation

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Jan 9 11:42:06 CST 2018

    > From: Lars Brinkhoff

    > Specifically, the DC76 supported by ITS.

    >> The DL10 was used in two DEC system products, the DC76 Asynchronous
    >> Communication System, and the DN87 and DN87S Universal Communication
    >> System Front Ends. I couldn't find any documentation on the former

    > Ouch, it's the former we want.

Eh, no problem. The DL10 part is the same, and the PDP-11 devices in the DC76
were almost certainly standard DEC PDP-11 stuff.

ITS ran its own code in the PDP-11 attached to the DL10, anyway - looking at
IOELEV (in the MX-DL section), it only supported DL11's and DH11's. Those are
very well documented.

	Noel