Want/Available list

Carlo Pisani carlojpisani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:03:25 CST 2018

ok, I give up.
a forum with a bazaar should be more appropriate
frankly this mail list looks like spam, and it's going irritating
since it's difficult to follow and to handle

but I am really tired to repeat myself about the
http://www.downthebunker.xyz/ project

probably in 2019 we will definitively close it to new members, and that's all.