Want/Available list

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Thu Dec 20 13:05:29 CST 2018

Interesting thought!
I don't send newsletters, or bother people in any way. I hate getting spam.
I encourage people to use the RSS feeds https://elecshopper.com/rss/
If you like, you can change the spreadsheet to say "Items Wanted" instead of "HP Items Wanted" and change the column headers accordingly.
Whatever you guys are looking for, I am willing to try and hunt.
I belong to 2 subscription broadcast services for dealers, and I regularly email almost 500 recyclers for stuff.
Just let me know.

Cindy