3D printer $179.99 (today ONLY) (Was: 8-Update

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Dec 19 14:46:49 CST 2018

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018, emanuel stiebler via cctalk wrote:
> That's the one you recommended for my microfiche scanning ;-)
> They just lowered the price ...

In addition, how hard would it be to 3D print some parts to turn it into a
PLOTTER?
Half a century ago, I wrote some trivial code to convert Calcomp plotting
software to Stromberg Carlson/Datagraphix.  (Hint, don't reqrite the high
level functions, wait until they call the lowest level primitives, and
just write conversion for THOSE)  It shouldn't be hard to convert to STL.

3D print brackets for mounting a dremel, and have a cheap (crappy) CNC
mill.