Dilog DQ604 RL01 / RL02 emulation on ST506/ST412 disk.

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:22:49 CDT 2018

Den tis 28 aug. 2018 kl 19:50 skrev Chris Elmquist <chrise at pobox.com>:

> On Tuesday (08/28/2018 at 11:25AM +0200), Mattis Lind via cctalk wrote:
> > Den sön 26 aug. 2018 kl 09:26 skrev Paul Birkel via cctalk <
> > cctalk at classiccmp.org>:
> >
> > > Which length band did you find worked best as a replacement?
> > >

> > I used the white three inch plastiband. Rik Bos told me that the best way
> > is to heat the old band slightly. I used a SMD desoldering air gun which
> > set to 100 degrees centigrade and then blowed heat air onto the tape from
> > some distance until it changed from a white matte surface into a darker
> > brown surface.
>
> Hmm.  3" plastiband seem to be rare or my Google-foo is pretty bad.
>
> Do you have a source for these?
>
> I have found only 2-1/8", 4-1/4" and 6" so far.

The SF-7000 contain a number of different sizes. 1 1/2 inch, 2 1/8 inch, 3
5/8, 4 1/4 inch and 6 inch

http://www.officedirectsupply.com/sf7000_baumgartens_plastiband_77071_prd1.htm

On the other hand I haven't found a source for the 6 inch variant (that
actually could deliver them) other than in the mixed package.

/Mattis