Fairly Extensive Singer/Friden "System Ten" Computer System for Rescue

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 03:57:06 CDT 2018

Hi Rick,

I'm 2 or 3 hours from there, have have had too mary back surgeries and
replacement parts to help a lot, but depending on timing i might be able to
help some. It's possible I could even drive a truckload out east. We are
thinking of going out in Oct if you find a home out there. Keep me in the
loop.

Who knows, if someone picks up the expenses, we could go earlier or maybe
out west.

Thanks, Paul