RK05/BA11 slides

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 27 15:14:09 CDT 2017

DEC
> used originally for mounting RK05's in H960's.

Even better. Oddly, on Farnell in the UK (which is Element 14) the 122 is
actually cheaper than the 124, but only by 2 pounds and still a lot of
money.

If there were enough people in the UK who want a pair they go from £135 to
£92.53 for 10 or more pairs, plus VAT plus postage. Anyone want to club
together?

Regards

Rob