VCF Pacific Northwest (Feb 2018): Last call for Exhibitors and Speakers

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Sun Nov 26 16:59:21 CST 2017

Where: Living Computers: Museums+Labs (Seattle, WA, USA)
When: February 10th and 11th, 2018
Registration deadline: December 10th, 2017 (About 2 weeks left)

We have about 15 registered exhibitors now.  We are looking for a few more
to fill things out and to ensure that if somebody drops out that the show
doesn't look too thin.  The exhibits span a wide range so it won't be a
pure 8 bit gaming or a DEC heavy iron show.

If you are procrastinating about being an exhibitor then it is time to
register ...  If I can answer questions to help you decide then email me.
This is our first time in Seattle; the bar is low so don't be too worried
about having the perfect exhibit.

We are still looking for speakers too; the floor is pretty open.  If you
did something cool during your career or just want to share aspects of the
hobby with others, this is a great place to do it.  (I especially enjoyed
Lyle's talk on repair and restoration at VCF West.)

Interested or know somebody who is?  Check out at
http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-pacific-northwest/
.  Please email me directly if you have questions or need encouragement.

Regards,

Mike Brutman
michael at vcfed.org