Sync on Green RGB video

Sophie Haskins haskins.sophie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:14:27 CST 2017

I've had v good luck w/ old video inputs & the ASUS PB78Q - I've gotten
video from:
* DEC VAXstation 4000 VLC (3W3 -> 3 BNC -> VGA)
* DEC 3000 AXP 300 (3W3 -> 3 BNC -> VGA)
* Sun SPARCstation (13W3 -> VGA)
* SGI Indy (13W3 -> VGA)
* NeXTstation mono (DB19 -> VGA w/ a cable off ebay)

Of these I'm definitely sure the NeXTstation, and the Indy use
sync-on-green - the others might be too? But at the least, that monitor is
compatible w/ Sync-on-green (and seems to be able to reliably deal with 3W3
-> 3 BNC -> VGA even when the BNC -> VGA cable is actually hoping for the
standard 5 BNC

Sophie