WTB: HP-85 16k RAM Module and HPIB Floppy Drive

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 00:57:15 CST 2017

you have me real curious,as to what is in that padded hp case......

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 Mark J. Blair via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

On Nov 14, 2017, at 20:44, Ed Sharpe via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> remember too.. there were hpib 8 inch and 5 inch drives.... wish I had saved some!!!....

Those would certainly interest me if I happen upon any at a price that I like. Same goes for an HPIB 9 track tape drive. But since the HP Series 80 stuff lies more towards the fringes of my interests at this time, I have a hunch that I am not too likely to find one of those at a price I would like to pay any time soon. Naturally, I’m more prone to pay real money for things closer to my core interests. But if I do happen upon any of that sort of gear at the right time, place, and price, then that will be really cool. Sometimes I surprise myself. I never expected to be interested in the DG Nova until I stumbled over a chance to buy one along with a PDP-11/03 system that interested me more at the time. Now I am glad that I have that cool Nova system, even though I still haven’t managed to get it talking to its hard drive.