List Problems?

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Tue Nov 7 12:25:40 CST 2017

On Sun, Nov 05, 2017 at 09:46:18AM -0800, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
> I know around the 20th I wasn’t the only one having problems.  Are
> there still issues?

I have had some issues during Oct 21st-22nd (Sat + Sun). Emails from
US-based mailing lists stopped coming. On top of that,
www.classiccmp.org was not responding. On later Sunday afternoon (I was
GMT+2, now I am GMT+1) everything looked normal again and mute lists
all came back either around this time or (I think) during next day or
two.

No idea what could have been the cause of this or how widespread it
was. I have not spotted anything in the news, and maybe I will have
some time to spare on thinking more about this puzzle, or maybe not -
given that is solved itself and chances are, very few were affected.

[...]
> It will be interesting to see if this makes it through.

It made it through, apparently.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola