looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:32:49 CDT 2017

I could have sworn there was a newer black colored m100 type system that someone was selling a bunch of on ebay. Iirc they were calling it the tandy killer and i thougbt it was a "slate".
I did forget about the m100 pc expansion though (price is always higher than desirable). But best of both worlds. Super portable m100 and plug it in at desk ams have a monitor, memory expansion and dual disk drive. Always wanted to find one for the right price.
The poqet is also a great mention for compatability in a palmtop.  I think the bad part is all these great choices also have higher prices for their usability.  You sort of "need" the expansions on the poqet.
Back to the hp 200lx standard (small plug) but sorta easy to make a serial cable and use as a termial also.
That's why we only find the lesser units and these all hover over 100.:-(
null