looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 19:10:03 CDT 2017

In days of  old  would  use one  with a  50  ft  ribbon cable as a
'portable' console  fro one of my hp 2000  systems I  would  just  rag it around to
wherever I was in the  Computer Room.
or into  the front office  west of the computer room as  the   back of  the
2000 was against  that  wall. In  those  days seemed  so amazing  to do so!
Ed#

In a message dated 11/3/2017 10:57:23 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,