Directory of old computer collectors

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Wed May 24 11:46:01 CDT 2017

On 24.05.2017 09:58, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
> It seems that you are suggesting people are worried about their collections
> being attractive to thieves. Well, that may be true for the lucky few, but
> for me it is simply about coordinates for identity theft and other kinds of
> criminality.
Paranoia...!

I am Philipp Hachtmann, located in Hannover, Germany. I own some old
computers.
My telephone number can be found in the phone book, on my website and
via yellow pages. The address as well. I want them to be known. To be
called. To be visited. For business as well.
That does not imply that I'm a sloppy idiot who doesn't care. I decide
what to share and what not. And keeping contact information secret is
obviously useless in most cases. I even don't care about having my Email
published. I have spamassasin.