Directory of old computer collectors

allison allisonportable at gmail.com
Wed May 24 05:09:08 CDT 2017

On 05/24/2017 03:58 AM, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
> [...]
Rob hit the nail.

I think the collection has limited value at best and likely only a few
select pieces.

However,  To make the point to someone I showed them what they put on
the net and then
compiled it into a picture of who, what, and even when.  They
immediately stopped posting
all their daily activities and much of the personal stuff.

In my case if you can't figure out where I am from a ham call your
beyond hope
and unlikely to be a risk.

Allison