Trip to CHM - Hotel/Restaurant Advice

Tony Aiuto tony.aiuto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:44:58 CDT 2017

You want the Hampton Inn.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hampton+Inn+%26+Suites+Mountain+View/@37.3950988,-122.0791475,15.53z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1shotels+near+Mountain+View,+CA!3m4!1s0x0:0xc7d978e934c5a2ca!8m2!3d37.3988499!4d-122.0754889

It is walking distance to the light rail station and Castro street.
Mountain View is pretty much a cultural wasteland. If you don't have a car,
the only walkable places to eat are off Castro. You could even walk to the
CHM - it might even be quicker than car given MTV traffic.
The rail from SF airport is surprisingly slow. San Jose may be a better
choice.