I hate the new mail system

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Thu Mar 16 15:30:41 CDT 2017

It was written....
==============
This header change thing is A BIG MESS!!!!! Make it like before, PLEASE!
It's just annoying, unusable (On my iOS devices, I can't find the original
sender at all!) and completely unneeded.

I'm losing fun using the list.
----------------------

We've been in the process of moving our datacenter. As a result, changing
headers on this list has been the last thing on my mind priority-wise.

Add to that, we still have a few machines to move that will require
hand-reimplementation instead of just migration, and those have to be
finished first (paying customers).

Add to that... when THIS server gets reimplemented, the lists will be
recombined and the above patch should not be necessary.

So - given available time and priorities, I'd appreciate it if you could
suffer the lack of fun for a few weeks or a couple months, whatever it takes
me to (a) find the time and (b) to get it done. After that, I'm sure the fun
will return. Thanks for patience and understanding!

Best,