I hate the new mail system

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Thu Mar 16 11:51:52 CDT 2017

This header change thing is A BIG MESS!!!!! Make it like before, PLEASE!
It's just annoying, unusable (On my iOS devices, I can't find the
original sender at all!) and completely unneeded.

I'm losing fun using the list.

On 03/04/2017 08:38 AM, Christian Corti via cctalk wrote:
> For now I have set up a procmail rule to strip the "via cctalk" from the
>> From field because this is ugly and redundant.
I want the rule, too!
Does it restore the old headers as well?!?

And WHY do I now have you personally AND the list in my TO: field after
simply hitting "reply" in thunderbird?