help needed installing USB to Serial Cable for ADTPro

Joe Giliberti starbase89 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 16:48:37 CST 2017

Okay, it's working the ugreen one. I did a stupid and dropped the
RXTXComm file in the wrong place.
Well, since all sales are final at Radioshack these days, I've got an
extra cable...

Thanks again. If I didn't look into the things suggested, I probably
wouldn't have found my screw-up!

Joe Giliberti