Books available

nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 15:54:29 CST 2017

Clearing out a bunch of stuff I have decided I no longer need around. There may not be any interest here but thought I'd check first. I have several books available for the cost of shipping if anyone is interested, otherwise they'll go to my local book reseller this coming weekend.  All are in pretty much like new condition.
Inside Visual C++ Version 4 - David KruglinskiVisual C++ 4 Unleashed - Viktor TothEssential Visual C++ 4 - Mickey WilliamsWeb Client Programming with Perl - Clinton WongGIMP for Linux Bible - Stephanie Bryant & Tillman HodgsonMangaging the WIndows NT Registry - Paul RobichauxDeveloping CGI Applications with Perl - John Deep & Peter HolfelderSendmail 2nd Edition - Bryan CostalesCore PHP Programming - Leon Atkinson
Also have a Partition Magic 7.0 User guide and Adobe Photoshop 5.5 for Photographers in this stack if anyone is interested.
David Williamshttp://www.trailingedge.com/