What's the rarest or most unusual software item do you own?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Thu Jan 12 12:47:38 CST 2017

On 1/12/2017 10:35 AM, Al Kossow wrote:

> On 1/12/17 10:24 AM, jim stephens wrote:
>
>> the CHM took ownership of the USL archive which would have included any BCPL remains.
> This came in before my time. I know about the paper archive and index, were there tapes with it too?

The Danes brought over and made the Rikke and Mathilda simulators run on
Multics.  That may have been lost when they left, or in whatever manner
Multics was shut down and retired there.

Also I could check with Dr. Kornerup and see what may remain in
Denmark.  He is a Professor Emeritus last time I contacted him maybe 3
or 4 years ago.

I am glad you have the Aarhus stuff online you have.  There were only
ever a few of the books ever bound and printed.
thanks
Jim