Cleaning RK05 packs (Was: LGP-30 Memory Drum Update)

curiousmarc3 at gmail.com curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 03:13:26 CST 2017

We use 6"x6" clean room rated wipes (I think they were either Berkshires or Kimwipes) from Grainger and 99% isopropyl alcohol from Fry's. Won't scratch, free of microscopic dust and lint, and 99% alcohol will leave no drying marks (it's typically the last rinse in IC manufacturing). May cost you a bit. Wipe your work area before and use clean room gloves.
Marc

Sent from my iPad