OT: RANT (Was: [cctalk-request at classiccmp.org: confirm 38290c8a992491eda604beff5a06ff20cd7e85f5]

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Feb 2 15:23:52 CST 2017

On Thu, 2 Feb 2017, Ian Finder wrote:
> WTF did I just read.

An agreement with Mouse about plain-text, by sarcastically
objecting to use of plain text in the RFC, segueing into an
off-the-wall rant objecting to planned obsolescence.

It was inspired by finding only Youtube videos for some simple
information, end of support for XP, involuntary Win7 to Win10 upgrade,
etc.

I intended it to be absurd enough to provide some humor.
It apparently failed at that.
Sorry.