More mystery recycler boards - DEC, Fujitsu(??), Cipher, Emulex

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Fri Sep 2 14:40:26 CDT 2016

On 02/09/2016 19:52, Jules Richardson wrote:

>   M8012

BDV11 bootstrap-terminator/LTC.  Most are 18-bit termination, but later
ones - or with a trivial ECO - are 22-bit termination.

>   M8061 (x2)

RLV12 - later version RL01/RL02 disk controller.  Worth having.

>  M8014

>  M8013

These are a pair; the upper and lower parts of an RLV11 - earlier
RL01/RL02 disk controller.

>   http://www.classiccmp.org/acornia/ub/d1.jpg - terminal board?

Looks like the logic board from a VT100 series.

>   http://www.classiccmp.org/acornia/ub/d3.jpg - related to d2.jpg??

No, it's the main logic board from an RL01/RL02 disk drive.  There were
three revisions, of which the first only worked with RL01s; this looks
like the second one.

>   http://www.classiccmp.org/acornia/ub/e1.jpg - 2x50W, 1x?? (I forgot to
> make aaustinpass at gmail.com note). CU0210402 on the PCB, CS0110202 on the "main" IC.

QBus 8-way serial line.  Emulates a DHV11, IIRC.

>   http://www.classiccmp.org/acornia/ub/e2.jpg - 2x50W. TC0210201 on the
> "main" IC.

QBus tape controller, Pertec interface.

>   There were a couple of others too each with a 60-way and pair of
> 26-way  connectors; I suspect those are SMD.

Sounds very likely.

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull