KIM-1 Debugging tool

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:19:25 CST 2016

I still need to post the final schematic. A new thread might be a good

idea.

I wanted to keep the board as simple as possible so one could just

wire wrap or point to point it.

It only has a 7474, 7402 and a 7404 as well as the EPROM.

It could easily be done with a GAL or PAL and the EPROM.

I think two schematics showing each would be best.

Dwight