WTB several IMSAI-8080 ON-OFF-ON momentary switches

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:37:19 CDT 2016

As far as I know, the original Altair 8800 uses the normal full bat handle
switches.  The Altair 8800a and 8800b use flat bat handled switches as
shown on mine here:
http://vintagecomputer.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MITS-Tower.jpg

I had to find some of the flat bat handled switches and the authentic ones
are almost impossible to find.  I happened to find a person who worked at
MITS that had some spares.