WTB several IMSAI-8080 ON-OFF-ON momentary switches

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:25:16 CDT 2016

Oh duh for me! Confusion reigns supreme.

Yes.. the IMSAI uses those really wide plastic paddle switches.. that I had
always assumed were a +Carling+ part, as Carling has a line of switches
with similar handles.

Altair 8800A and B both use the metal mini-toggles - the former, bat-handle
the latter, the narrow metal paddle-handle.