http://hackaday.com/2016/05/29/dragging-teletypes-into-the-21st-century/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hackaday%2FLgoM+%28Hack+a+Day%29&utm_content=FeedBurner+user+view

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon May 30 03:10:48 CDT 2016

I think it depends on if you are already aware of the existence and purpose
of the hackaday web site. Having had one of my projects published there I am
aware of the site and wouldn't hesitate to click that link. On the other
hand, if I wasn't aware of the hackaday site I might think differently, the
word "hackaday" also has unsavoury connotations to some, so an explanation
would have been helpful...
.. lastly the latest bunch of malware I have seen post realistic looking
documents with real phone numbers from real people, horrible....

Dave Wade
G4UGM

Any