http://hackaday.com/2016/05/29/dragging-teletypes-into-the-21st-century/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hackaday%2FLgoM+%28Hack+a+Day%29&utm_content=FeedBurner+user+view

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Sun May 29 22:46:34 CDT 2016

Top posting because....

It takes two (at least) to start it, and you certainly played your part.

While it is not "forbidden" to just post a URL without any explanation, it
would be a good idea to include something with it so that we know if we want
to click on it or not. Otherwise, it's going to just be skipped by a lot of
people that might have had an interest but weren't interested in going there
blindly.

Regardless of if one agrees with fred or not, I think he stated his concerns
without being rude. Let's keep the namecalling and rudeness out of it.

Nuff said.