Classics long overdue a Boot.

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:31:58 CDT 2016

On Thu, 19 May 2016, Austin Pass wrote:
> systems I've neglected - lots of them not booted in 10 years or more.

Ouch. I'm thinking my oldest boot is going to be 6 years on my:

* Sega Genesis + 32X
* SNES (but I do play on the SupraBoy)
* Sun Ultra 60
* SGI Indy R4600/200

Actually, I'm just going to treat this as a service reminder and go do
some "spring cleaning" and actually test a few this week.

> Quick check-over and they both booted just fine!

woot!

> The systems I'm feeling really guilty over neglecting are:
> SGI Crimson VGX (skins perfect but needs some TLC before power-on)

Ohhh, pretty.

> Maxed-out Acorn A3000 (my home-brew external SCSI Podule needs
> finishing)

I missed out on those, to my sorry.

-Swift