HP breakup... Website & ftp being trashed ... save what you can

Jason Scott jason at textfiles.com
Fri May 6 11:50:40 CDT 2016

For general noting, we did a drop-dead backup of FTP.HP.COM in 2013 as part
of a recognition that FTP sites were mostly being set adrift and were often
unique sources of material.

https://archive.org/details/ftp-ftp.hp.com_ftp1  (2013 Backup)
https://archive.org/details/ftp-ftp.hp.com_pub-2013-10 (Alternate Backup)