PDP-8/e - Front panel switch reproductions and front panel PCB?

Joshua Stetson saburwulf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:43:35 CST 2016

I've been wanting to get some reproduction switches for my 8/e, simply
because I have a blue panel, but the orange switches. I would love to get a
set of the blue paddles.

I would go in on a set if they were injection molded or cast; unless
they're some of the higher resolution eboxy based prints.

I have thought about just making a silicone mold of an existing switch and
attempting to cast some myself, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.