Looking for PDP handbook

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 11:46:22 CST 2016

 It depends on the quality of the binding and its age, and how much pressure you put on the spine. I've done it with the cover up with a white paper "mask" on the glass to minimize haze at the edges, and then hold the book by hand. There will be some text warping in the scan as a result of the gutter of the binding not being flat to the glass.

Of course, if anyone has a copy whose binding is already compromised that would be good. I have not found a scan of this anywhere so certainly it would be good to scan.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone