Keys resurfaces

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:07:20 CDT 2015

> It seems to happen all the time with collectables (I must admit I have a
> loft room full, and I don't have anywhere to exhibit) but to me this needs
> PEOPLE and then a PLAN and lastly a Kick Starter project to get it
> exhibitable, if indeed any of it is exhibit able. I can't see any responses
> in a.f.c but if any one can let me know what the money is needed for and how
> its going to be spent then I could start considering donating...

Consider, however, that Keys and the Houston Computer Museum has been
sort of a black hole for the past 15 years. I do not know if anyone
has really seen any sort of exhibit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWogDZ9weSs

If a museum did not materialize when he was 55 or 60, they probably
are not going to materialize at 70 or 75.

And if the Houston Computer Museum is a proper museum, there will be a
clause in the bylaws guiding the disposition of the artifacts to other
501c3 entities.

--
Will