Keys resurfaces

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:45:03 CDT 2015

I am sorry but I think he is living in airy fairy land if he thinks folks
will donate to a 70 year old who is now threatening to chuck stuff away and
re-cycle it rather than give others the chance to "make a go" of it with no
clear definition of how the money is to be spent.....

It seems to happen all the time with collectables (I must admit I have a
loft room full, and I don't have anywhere to exhibit) but to me this needs
PEOPLE and then a PLAN and lastly a Kick Starter project to get it
exhibitable, if indeed any of it is exhibit able. I can't see any responses
in a.f.c but if any one can let me know what the money is needed for and how
its going to be spent then I could start considering donating...

Dave Wade

VAX