Sale with a lot of ATT 3B2 stuff

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Wed Oct 28 17:17:51 CDT 2015

I didn't like his prices either, but I wanted to put the 3Bx eyeballs on
this in case there was something they needed for the emulator project.

Breaking out what I consider to be spares from the Symbolics sale is
what I referred to in my post below, but didn't put it in such language.

At least he's not the psycho in Colorado Springs vintagecomputermuseum
or whatever he calls himself.  I wish he had gone off on me now, because
I think I'd have a case to get him booted, and he truly is an asshole.
I just pointed out a bit of info on one of his auctions several years
ago and he went nuts.  I think he considers his "knowledge" similarly to
his penis size and if you challenge it he feels his manhood is threatened.

The goal is find these things and convey them to deserving places around
these sorts of idiots.

thanks
Jim