nut bars? ;)

Jay West jwest at
Thu Oct 15 15:36:55 CDT 2015


The DG documentation does call them "Nut Bars" :P

"threaded rail" seems to be something different according to google, but it
yields "threaded insert" which is close if not exact. Still googling...


-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at] On Behalf Of Dennis
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 3:16 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk at>
Subject: Re: nut bars? ;)

 > Perhaps my google skills are challenged (probably so), but I can't  >
find this.

It is costing me in ways too vast and indescribable not to give you crap
about this terminology. :)

Try "threaded rail".


More information about the cctalk mailing list