TV Typewriter Cover Unit location?

Chuck Guzis cclist at
Mon Oct 12 23:18:54 CDT 2015

On 10/12/2015 09:04 PM, Alexandre Souza wrote:
> Looks like (but not exactely) Sinclair QL keys :)
> These can be easily done in 3d printing

These are late 60s Micro Switch modular keys.  I believe that the tops 
attach to the keys using a short tubular shaft.  So pretty simple to 
duplicate even with casting resin.


More information about the cctalk mailing list